• Performance of the undertaking. Completion of the undertaking.
• Lapse of time-if the duration is fixed.
• At will: – a partner notifies the others of his intention to have the firm dissolved.
• Mutual consent. If all partners agree.
• Death of a partner. Unless the partnership deed otherwise provides.
• Bankruptcy of a partner. Unless the partnership deed otherwise provides.
• Illegality: if the firms business becomes illegal by reason of change of law.
• Charging of a partners by a court order for a private debt.