Highlight four rights of a trade union member
Rights of a trade union member: –
- Right to participate in its lawful activities.
- Right to participate in the election of its officials and representatives.
- Right to stand for election and be eligible for appointment as an officer or official.
- Right to stand for election or seek for appointment as a trade union” representative.
- Right to attend meetings
- Right to withdrawal from membership
- Right to protection from civil suit for corrective action