Certificate in Business Management notes and revision kits
- Fundamentals of management and environment
- Business calculations and statistics
- Information communication technology – theory
- Communication skills
- Financial accounting
- Entrepreneurship – business plan
- Office organization
- Human and public relations
- Business finance
- Business law
- Sales and marketing
- Course specialization project
About this course: KNEC Certificate in Business Management:
This course is intended to equip the trainees with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to perform clerical duties in an organization.
The course is intended to equip the trainee with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable him or her to perform clerical duties in an organization. The course is concerned with application of Business Management Principle, solving financial and business related problems including concepts of dynamism and its influences on business activities.
a) Appreciate the role played by different departments in an organization
b) Appreciate the use of tools of analysis in decision making in an organization.
c) Communicate effectively with other stakeholders in day to day business activities.
d) Apply Business Management principles in an organization
e) Understand the legal aspects in the operations of an organization
To be eligible for the admission into the Craft Certificate in Business Management, a candidate must satisfy any ONE of the following academic qualifications:
- A pass in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with an average of D (plain) and must have attained a minimum of grade D in Mathematics and English. OR
- Equivalent qualifications as determined by Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC).