- The law of succession is concerned with the disposition of property after
- It deals with the devolution of a deceased’s
- It is concerned with ascertaining and giving effect to the wishes of the deceased and providing for
- The bulk of the law of succession in Kenya is contained in the Law of Succession Act Cap 160.
- The law of trust is concerned with circumstances in which persons expressly, impliedly or constructively hold property on behalf of
- It deals with the rights and duties of trustees and
- It also prescribes remedies for breach of trust.