The Copyright Law is meant to protect literary works.
Outline six literary works that could be protected by the Copyright Law in your country
Literary works that could be protected by the copy right law
- Encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- Letters, reports and memoranda.
- Lectures, addresses and sermons.
- Charts and tables.
- Computer programs.
- Novels, stories and poetic works
- Plays, stage directions film scenarios and broadcasting scripts.
- Textbooks, treatises, histories, biographies, essays and articles.